Limited Maintenance Extension for Jahia 7.3
March 14, 2023
Jahia will be providing extended maintenance for Jahia 7.3 from January 2022 to December 2022 within the following scope:
- The limited maintenance is defined by the following scope:
- Security issues, which do not require a deep refactoring of the code of the software
- Issues that would affect the stability of the platform in production
- regressions being bugs which did not exist on previous releases of Jahia 7.3
- The fixes may be provided using patches for the latest two released versions (e.g. 7.3.9 and 7.3.10), or through a hotfix release. The choice will be dictated by the solution that makes the most sense.
- Limited support for JBoss and Websphere
- the compatibility of fixes on JBoss and Websphere is not guaranteed if they require a different, thus specific, code modification from the Tomcat one
- Limited maintenance releases 2022 calendar
- the calendar will be defined depending on the issues raised in accordance to the limited maintenance scope definition
- the last regular maintenance release to include bug fixes will be Jahia 126.96.36.199, currently planned around December 2021 / January 2022
- Jahia 7.3 will remain available on Jahia Cloud until December 2022
- but only the last two releases will be available (e.g. 7.3.9 and 7.3.10)
The end of support is also moved from December 2022 to June 2023.
Read the Maintenanance and Support policy.