administrator permissions Jahia 7.3 Jahia 8
How to disable the mail notification of a site administrator?
QuestionHow to disable the mail notification of a site administrator?
You can globally disable the mail notification of a site administrator as below:
- In Edit mode, click to the Site settings tab then click Site roles. You should see the users with the site administrator role.
- In the Administration menu, go to Users and Roles and click to Users => you should see all your users and then you have to look for the user with the site administrator role
- Select this user and enable "Disable e-mail notifications".
- Only a user with the server administrator role can disable the e-mail notification of any user.
- Users with other roles cannot access to the server administration.