Restore module states
How can I force reinstallation of all bundles ?
This procedure is only available starting from DX 184.108.40.206
- Stop Jahia
- Remove the bundles-deployed folder content
- In the digital-factory-data folder, create a marker file named
[persisted-bundles].dorestore([persisted-bundles] is not a placeholder, it is the actual name to use for the marker file)
- Restart Jahia
What it does ?
- It deploys the modules and restore their state as they have saved in the JCR
When to use it ?
- When there's an inconsistency in modules, or unexpected error that could be solved by redploying all modules.
What is the difference with a simple flush of bundles-deployed ?
- Compared to a simple flush of bundles-deployed, it will restore the modules in the state they were before server restart. Without the marker file, all modules will be started.