The Forms 3.3.0 maintenance release provides improvements for form creators with new input types and a new option to upload multiple files. Content editors can now set the form redirect page from the editor to improve form reuse. Several improvements have been made to error messages.
The following issues have been fixed:
- Fixed an issue with the Calendar view in Forms administration
- Submission counts no longer appear as "N/A" after migration from Form Factory
- Prefilled values were lost when duplicating Content Display Elements
- Forms created without default language included triggered exceptions
- Fixed an issue when viewing form results in Elasticsearch when a server name was provided triggered exceptions
- Resource bundle was not displayed in Firefox when using forms with an extension
- Added nodename as fallback option for untranslated fields on a form with multiple languages
- Clear Definitions Cache button acted on all cluster nodes. Note: This only applies to Jahia 8 and Forms 3.3.