Jahia Cloud migration prerequisites
Before migrating to the Cloud
Jahia environments compliant with the following rules can easily be migrated to Jahia Cloud
- The environment must be compatible with the Distributed Sessions module. All session objects must be Serializable.
- The Jahia webapp must not be altered in any way - no configuration change within the Tomcat web application, no new library within tomcat/lib or WEB-INF/lib
- All custom code must be compatible with OpenJDK 11
- The environment must be compatible with the latest version of GraphQL Core Provider
- The environment must be compatible with the latest version of Server Availability Manager
- The CSRF Guard module must be activated
- The custom code must allow for temporary switches to Jahia's Full ReadOnly mode to allow for scheduled maintenances (See the Full Readonly mode reference page and some tips and tricks)
Jahia Cloud manages a series of modules on behalf of its customers. It means that some modules will be automatically upgraded with a few weeks notice, and customers are requested not to manipulate these modules themselves.
The list of Cloud-managed modules is as follows: