Upgrading to Forms 2.4
March 6, 2023
- You can upgrade from Form Factory 2.3.0 to Forms 2.4.0.
- Forms 2.4.0 is compatible with Jahia/DX 184.108.40.206+.
- Ensure that you first read these instructions entirely before you take any action.
- Run this migration in a sandbox environment first, then move to preproduction and production.
- Ensure that a backup exists for your Jahia data.
- Check the Jahia logs at every step.
- You must have all of your custom Form Factory modules updated and ready to be deployed with dependencies to:
<dependency> <groupId>org.jahia.modules</groupId> <artifactId>forms-core</artifactId> <version>2.4.0</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency>
To migrate to Forms:
- Ensure that Form Factory core is running on your server.
- Download, install and start the Forms Migrator module from the Jahia store. Ensure that this module is started and running on all Jahia nodes in the cluster.
- Install the Forms Core or Forms Enterprise Distribution module. Also install all the modules from Forms that you use and your custom modules. Ensure that the modules are installed on all Jahia nodes in the cluster.
The Forms migration is now complete.