Commerce IO features
November 14, 2023
You can use functionality in Commerce IO to:
- Access and create content for your catalog. For example, you can easily customize:
- Category pages
- Pages with product lists that enrich your content with product information
- The experience around your checkout flow
- Your customer space including consent (GDPR), order and profile content
- Ensure that your catalog is synchronized with Hybris.
- Ensure that price and stock are up-to-date to avoid surprises for your customers.
- Use components to provide dynamic faceting and filtering capabilities to enhance how customers browse your catalog. For example, you can enable search results that display as you type.
- Personalize the experience with jExperience integration and specific data from Commerce IO, such as product viewed, bought, in cart, and categories viewed. You can also:
- A/B test your categories and product detail pages
- Search your products along with your content