Signing up for Google Search Console
December 21, 2021
To sign up for Search Console:
- Go to https://search.google.com/search-console/ and click Start now.
- Login with your Google account.
- Click Search property and then click Add property.
- When prompted, add the domain to your website. After adding your domain you will be asked to verify your site. Follow one of the steps recommended for this process.
- On the side pane, under Index, click on Sitemaps.
- Enter the path to your sitemap, which should be similar to: modules/comioss/sitemap?siteKey=[SITEKEY]&domain=[DOMAIN]
For example: /modules/comioss/sitemap?siteKey=apparel-uk&domain=https://demo.commerceio.jahia.com
Note: Google may take a couple of days to a few weeks to craws through all the URLs and indexes your site.