November 14, 2023
- Fixed a transitive dependency issue preventing groovy actions to be deployed
- Fixed an issue when using special characters (UTF-8) in user profile
- Introduced support for multi-domains using jExperience proxy and updated the module default configuration to use the new configuration parameter called “jexperience.jCustomerPublicURL”. More details about this new configuration are available here.
- Fixed an issue preventing access to jExperience global menu when website does not have English activated.
- Fixed an issue causing the left menu to be vertically aligned to the bottom of the screen.
- Fixed a layout issue when viewing goal report
- Fixed an issue with serialization when handling jCustomer objects