Centered around the introduction of JSON Schemas and Elasticsearch indices optimizations, this new major jCustomer 2.2.0 release is heavily based upon Apache Unomi 2.2.0.
You can refer to the following release notes to learn more:
- Apache Unomi 2.2.0 release notes are available here
- Apache Unomi 2.1.0 release notes are available here
- Apache Unomi 2.0.0 release notes are available here
As with any major, this version does introduce breaking changes, make sure to review and follow the upgrade guide prior to any changes in production.
- Improved server version reporting in startup logs
- Updated the Docker images to use "library/eclipse-temurin:11" as a base due to the depreciation of "library/openjdk:11" used previously
- Introduced an aliasing mechanism for jCustomer Docker images. You can now use "jahia/jcustomer:2" to automatically fetch the latest version of jCustomer 2.x or "jahia/jcustomer:2.2" to automatically fetch the latest version of jCustomer 2.2.x.
- Removed unused MVEL script