jCustomer 1.5.7 is the latest version of jCustomer which is compatible with Jahia 7.3.x (jExperience 1.11.3+) and Jahia 8.x (jExperience 1.12.x and 2.x) along with Elasticsearch-7.4.x.
In case you are migrating to jCustomer-1.5.7 from a jCustomer version lower than 1.5.4, please consider also the step specific to migration to 1.5.4 in your migration procedure.
For full changelog please see release notes of Unomi 1.5.7
- Fixed missing profileID on segment condition validation
- Changed validation exception logging level from error to debug
- Fixed integration tests, e.g. on 'pageViewEventCondition' when executing personalization integration tests and fixed NullPointerException with corrupted rules on integration tests
- Provide a daily reevaluation of segments that contains date expressions
- Allow to specify the place of the coordinate properties in GeoLocationByPointSessionCondition