Upgrading from Marketing Factory 1.9.0 to 1.9.2
- Read all of the instructions on this page carefully before proceeding with the upgrade process.
- Run a pre-production test first.
This procedure is working to update Marketing Factory 1.9.0 :
1. Stop module Marketing Marketing Factory core 1.9.0
2. Stop Apache Unomi 1.3.0
3. Download and install Apache Unomi 1.3.1
4. Apply any custom changes that you made in the configuration of Apache Unomi 1.3.0 (files in the
<unomi-install-dir>/etc folder) to Apache Unomi 1.3.1
5. Start Apache Unomi 1.3.1 using
./start command in the operating system shell
6. Connect to the Apache Unomi Karaf SSH Shell using an SSH client such as in the following example (default password karaf):
ssh -p 8102 karaf@localhost
8. Start Unomi (only needed when running unomi 1.3.1 for the first time)
9. Update DX module "Marketing Factory core" to version 1.9.2, ensure that the module is started