Default values for internationalized properties
When creating a new content, only the properties in the current language are initialized with their default values. It is not the case for the other languages.
Autocreation of internationalized properties
On creation of i18n autocreated properties an error is thrown by the default value listener when using the API or Content Editor. The node is still created, but default values are only filled in the current language.
Content Editing UI
WCAG check in rich texts
WCAG check for CKEditor is not available out of the box with Content Editor. Alternatively you can:
- Add the Accessibility Checker plugin to your CKEditor configuration.
- Use the Siteimprove connector to validate the accessibility of your site.
Valid display languages
The Valid display languages option is not available in Content Editor. The legacy interface remains available in Advanced options>Content.
Content and image pickers
In Content Editor, it is currently not possible to:
- Create a new folder from the content and image pickers. This will be fixed in a later version.
- Select multiple images or content in the same picker. This might be fixed in a later version.
The following modules are not available yet with Jahia 8.
- jExperience queries components