Read all of the instructions on this page carefully before proceeding with the upgrade process.
Run a pre-production test first.
Note: jExperience Version 1.9.1 has not been made public and will not be
This procedure is working to update Marketing Factory 1.9.2 (working with jCustomer 1.3.1) or to update directly Marketing Factory 1.9.0 (working with jCustomer 1.3.0) to 1.10.
To upgrade Marketing Factory 1.9.0 or 1.9.2 to jExperience1.10:
1. Stop module Marketing jExperience core 1.9.0 (or 1.9.2)
2. Stop jCustomer 1.3.0 (or 1.3.1)
3. Download and install jCustomer Jahia 1.3.2
4. Apply any custom changes that you made in the configuration of jCustomer 1.3.0 (or 1.3.1) (files in the <unomi-install-dir>/etc folder) to jCustomer 1.3.2
5. Start jCustomer 1.3.2 using ./start command in the operating system shell
6. Connect to the jCustomer Karaf SSH Shell using an SSH client such as in the following example (default password karaf): ssh -p 8102 karaf@localhost
8. Start jCustomer (only needed when running unomi 1.3.2 for the first time) unomi:start
9. Update Jahia module "jExperience core" to version 1.10, ensure that the module is started