November 14, 2023
jExperience 2.1.1 is compatible with jCustomer 1.5.6+ and Jahia 8.0.2.+.
jExperience 2.1.1 is a hotfix release of jExperience which is compatible with Jahia 8.0.2.+, it provides minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Added academy link in tracking information page
- Updated dependency check of jExperience to jCustomer (requires jCustomer 1.5.6+)
- Added icon for personalizations and AB tests in jContent
- Page views tracking on external sites: Ignore URL parameters in the property destination URL and collect page path in the path property instead of the full URL.
- Return to correct site after refreshing a page in jExperience (not always switch back to default site)
- Fixed custom form mapping to not break when adding a value without name
- Changed google map and unomi keys to be password fields
- Fixed console error "wem is undefined"
- Fixed enabling consent on a site
- Fixed control variant on pages
- Fixed import scoring plan in jExperience from Jahia module