jExperience 1.12 is compatible with jCustomer 1.5.1 and Jahia 8.+.
jExperience 1.12.0 is the latest version of jExperience which is compatible with Jahia 8.0. Jahia 8.0 comes with new navigation and advanced out-of-context editing for your jExperience content.
- In jContent, you can now edit personalization and AB tests with jExperience editor
- You can now open jExperience editors from Page Composer for adding content experiences (AB Test and personalization)
- Fixed copy & paste of pages as variants on AB tests and personalizations
- Now httpclient closes correctly in case of failure on asynchronous HTTP calls (to avoid "Too many open files" issue)
- Fixed exception on GraphQL queries when requested field is not referenced (unrecognized field exception on personalizations)
- Fixed ability to create AB tests or personalizations inside folders
- Fixed increment on campaign engaged profiles
- Fixed dialog search bar layout to prevent overlaying on content
- Support added for data-generator with jCustomer and JDK 11
jCustomer 1.5.1 is the latest distribution of jCustomer derived from Apache Unomi 1.5.1