Managing AB tests and personalizations
Personalizations and AB tests are the outcome of content management, customer data and experience management.
You can use the Personalizations and AB tests page in jExperience to access all tests for a single website or headless project. You can view all types of personalizations and AB tests, whether they were created in Page Composer, in Content Editor, on templates, pages or content.
The following image shows the Personalizations and AB tests page.
This following information displays for tests in the list:
- Whether the personalization or AB test is active. Active tests display a green bar on the left.
- An icon indicating whether the test is a personalization or an AB test
- The display name of the personalization or AB test
- The system name of the personalization or AB test
- The object type that the personalization or AB test applies to. Object types include:
- Content items (including personalized lists)
Filtering personalizations and AB tests
You can filter the list using All experiences and All object types filters at the top of the page. You can also sort the list using the sort icon at the top-right of the page and selecting one of the following options: Name, Creation date, Last modification, Start date and End date.