DX 18.104.22.168 Release Notes Exemple Pol
November 11, 2022
Upgrading from a previous version?
Spring bean modifications
- If you have customized your application context in the
digital-factory-config/jahia/applicationcontext-custom.xmlfile, consult the list of changes we made in our Spring beans as you might need to update your configuration.
Synchronization of OSGi configurations is enabled
- In DX 22.214.171.124 we have fixed and activated cluster synchronization of OSGi configurations (usually found under /digital-factory-data/karaf/etc ). Now when you modify an OSGi configuration file, changes are automatically applied to the other cluster nodes. You can also deactivate this synchronization by following this procedure.
- Configuration files that were present in the
digital-factory-data/modulesfolder will be moved to
Security filter 1.0.4 is available
- Version 1.0.4 of the security filter module is available but not included with DX 126.96.36.199. As the module is compatible with this DX version, it is advised to update it in your platform. You can download this module from the Jahia store.
Digital Experience Manager - Changelog
- Fixed support of OSGi configurations in cluster. For more information, see OSGi configurations.
- New jmix:browsableInEditorialPicker mixin to make node browsable in editorial picker. See How to display your custom node types in the editorial picker tree as folders for more information.
- Fixed conflict when creating visibility rules after multiple deletions and creations
- Fixed typo in French resource bundle of breadcrumbs component
- Fixed handling of default values in pageBreadcrumb view
- Fixed issue when creating a page from page model that is saved as work in progress
- All views now display in j:subNodesView even if there are node references in the list
- Fixed regression on required nodetypes check on toolbar items
- Fixed issue when using regex on multi-valued string properties
- Fixed date constraints from CND that broke the edit engine
- Fixed endless loop when reindexing while the server is running
- Fixed performance issue in AclListener
- Fixed export staging version of site to a server folder
Modules - Changelog
External data provider 3.1.9
- You can now select local target folder under the /contents directory when creating a mount point
External Provider Users and Groups - 1.1.5
- Added support for OSGi configurations in cluster
Bootstrap3 - 3.5.3
- You can now use anchors to directly open tabs
- Upgraded to Bootstrap version 3.4.1
Server Settings 8.0.8
- Improved validation of site import files
Tools - 2.1.9
- Added an API endpoint to obtain a CSXF token to use tools from a script
- Added border color to better identify live from default workspace in JCR browser and console
- Fixed OutOfMemory Exception when using Nodetype definitions cleanup
- Fixed session serialization in the tools
LDAP - 3.1.6
- Added support for LDAP configurations in cluster